Clickbank bounced ECheck..
hi

A sale that went through on Clickbank about 2 weeks ago just came up with "bounced".

The payment was an echeck.

Does this happen a lot and should I disable check payments?

Thanks a lot

Zach
I had a similar problem once when a customer pays me via echeck but that check is bounced so I contact him dirctly and he add funds to his account, so my problem was solved
I have a citibank account, but I've never used eChecks. I do electronic payments, and when I have to send a check, I actually order the paper check to be sent, and Citibank will not send anything if there are no funds. I have no idea then how does the eChecks works. I Hope you can get your money soon!
I would think that they should improve their method of checks being accepted..or do away with accepting checks completely.
Yes... because at the moment clickbank delivers the product BEFORE the check clears! So basically I gave away the product and lost the money.
Are you a clickbank affiliate? How exactly does that work. I had one bad experience but others seem to have good experiences. Any help or info is welcome.
That is the problem with the internet, there are so many scams!! I've been an almost victim of a couple of them, but the people that try scamming me, found someone with a lot of time on her hands! I actually made THEM spend money on me with international phone calls... It was fun and weird at the same time.
In Venezuela there is a check confirmation system, in which you can call the bank for the check you are accepting, and they will give you the confirmation number that actually indicates that there are funds in the account and that the money is already taken out of there, so the bank will pay you with that confirmation number.
To answer ladybecklyn's question, I am a vendor.

But how can a bank issue an electronic check if there are no funds in the account in the first place? Besides, I always thought that banks cover part of the lost funds (up to $200 or something) if ever there was no money in an account.

Zach
zach Wrote:To answer ladybecklyn's question, I am a vendor.

But how can a bank issue an electronic check if there are no funds in the account in the first place? Besides, I always thought that banks cover part of the lost funds (up to $200 or something) if ever there was no money in an account.

Zach

Well I'm sorry for you, so you just lost the money :S! That must feel bad!!
Zach....I always thought that an electronic check had to wait like 3 days to clear and then the funds are available. Is that what you mean?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone really do well on Clickbank aquariancore 12 8,060 04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Last Post: aquariancore