DUNO, anyone?
A friend sent me the link to get into duno.com. They were paying per post in a rediculous way! Too much and too free to be real! Well, they reached very hight traffic and then all of a sudden, they changed the rules and nobody was getting paid, only one person that would be chosen as the best poster of the day, and they will get paid a percentage of the ads winnings for the day. Long story short, almost nobody is left, they open even a site in Spanish that directs people to the english site. Now, how can someone do that? To me is simple scam! Did anyone tried that or even heard of that one? Just curious to know.
Yes, and I even subscribed with them I think. I thought that they were paying big, but then discovered that it was just a 'scam', and that they were not paying big anymore, just a lucky one will, so I just quit like all others,lol.
Hi TCM9669..I see you found our treasureSmile I never even heard of dunno.com
What treasure are you talking about? Well I heard of it, but nowadays they are not paying as I heard they used to do, so I just turned them down.
I gave up too.
site is not opening in my place. BTW what was there pay rate
mtajim Wrote:site is not opening in my place. BTW what was there pay rate

When they started, the people placing the questions were not getting paid, but they could assign payment for the people that answered. So one answer could be $0.20 and the least was 0.01, but you could also give nothing. Of course people were paying the maximum ammount so they could get the same for themselves. Then, all of a sudden, they changed to maximum of 0.06, and then it was NOTHING, but a "jackpot" kinda thing, where the best answer of the day would be chosen and they would get a percentage of the money made in advertising. Of course at the top of the wave thay had like 75,000 visitors in a day... and then NOTHING!
I am not into dunno. yet but am enjoying dorm check ..i have 65 referrals thereSmile
littlefranciscan Wrote:I am not into dunno. yet but am enjoying dorm check ..i have 65 referrals thereSmile

So your referrals are basically working for you lol. anyways dunno is not worth it anymore!
Well I have plenty of work to do..I just purchased a paid to click program..I post in mylot and dormcheck..run two forums..

So I guess..my 114 referrals.both bought and referred..can do some work too..so yes they work for me.that is why people are giving referral commisions..