"Deal Or No Deal"
Anyone watch the show "Deal or No Deal" Would you like to be on it? Do you play the at home game..where you have a chance to win $10,000? I do..In case someone doesn't know what it is..You can find it on NBC
It is funny that this show is having such an impact all over the world! There is a show that has been going around for long time in Spain that has the same principle. Only instead of briefcases held by models, are boxes held by other participants. And they have big money prices, but also have 3 or four prices that are objects. They come from all over Spain, and get together for a week or so, and record in that time around 20 shows more or less. They share, become friends, and then go into the show, they have a number assigned to a box. They ask a question, and only the ones that answer correctly participate in the drawing. A computer chooses randombly among the ones that answer correctly (usually all of them, since the questions are very simple) and he/she is the one that does the deal, asking the other participants to open their boxes.
I like the Spanish version better, since all of them are participants, and the ambiance is warmer and funnier. And they do have the guy calling on the phone too! And people call on the phone to participate and "share" the winnings of the participant if they say how much he is going to win.
Its funny game and with lots of excitement . I wish i can be there and win that prize money
I love Howie ,and I love the girls. The show is tops with me. All my family takes off just to watch it.
We are having the same like show for many many years, maybe from my childhood, you can win prizes like car's cash, computer etc for just answering simple questions
Where was it?
My partner likes to watch it and I really haven't gotten into it. If I have something better to do I do that. If not, I sit and watch with him. The contestants really get into it too. I wonder if they screen them to see if they are exciting.???
I watch that show but I don't play the at home game. I actually love watching game shows coz I don't have to think at all. Haha.
NO THINKING.....what a great concept! lol.
I do not know and also dont know what is NBC,
Can anyone explain this to me a bit.