Death of Internet Marketing?
Yes, I know it's quite a horrible title, and very 'death of adsense-ish' sounding.

i thought Mike Filsamie could've picked something better.
but oh well.

He just released a new report and I downloaded it through one of the other guru's links.

It has some good info for newer Internet Marketers.

for experienced internet marketers, you'd probably want to print out the sections on the long tail and the power of the Skulls (a type of mastermind group) to break through the $10,000 ceiling if you're stuck at that level.

It's a free report and like 'Death of Adsense', Mike pays you a referral fee for each person you bring in.

I blogged abt it here:
--> Mike Filasamie's Death of Internet Marketing
Thankx for posting the link, I know its going to help me make some sense of all this. Echos
my pleasure.

i've heard a lot of feedback, ranging from 'it's crap!' to 'best piece of advice they've read in some time'

download it, read it and i'm interested to hear your opinion.

i might blog about it, so i'd like to hear various people's reactions and their reasons for the way they feel/

Smile
Interesting - I will certainly download it and take a peek, though I am no where near the $10,000 ceiling! I wish I were! I am having difficulty breaking through a $10 ceiling!
nicnel Wrote:Interesting - I will certainly download it and take a peek, though I am no where near the $10,000 ceiling! I wish I were! I am having difficulty breaking through a $10 ceiling!

lol...me too!!! I am not even near the $1 dollar ceiling.

thanks for the link andrew, I will look at the article.
Hi folks,
my pleasure.

i was addressing a group of 70 people last night and i realized that many go into internet marketing without a concrete plan.

i believe the following elements are necessary if you want to achieve success:
1) biz/niche research
2) traffic plan
3) monetization plan

once you have all 3 components in place, the income will be both steady and of a high enough level for financial indepedence.

i'll likely start a series on my blog.

stay tuned.
Will stay tuned. Thanks again Andrew. I know I got started without any of those three...lol. I look forward to your blog info.
What better way to get your attention with such a "controversial" title? Smile

I view these things as the death of one thing and the birth of another. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how much time you spend in the internet? hamiejox 0 2,467 10-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: hamiejox
  How long have you been on the internet? Gigi 5 3,665 06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  What's the Most Annoying thing on the Internet? Hoosierhunter 27 10,966 05-14-2007, 06:41 PM
  How much do you pay for your internet? Rohitpatel 9 6,305 05-14-2007, 06:36 PM
  Mobile Internet Browsing? tcm9669 13 6,394 03-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: xtraze
  The return of vinyl records...What does it mean for the Internet? Domaineer 0 2,322 01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Domaineer
  Marketing ideas sweetwebs 0 2,757 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: