Decent India dedicated server?
Hello,
Where would you buy decent India dedicated server?
Found Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated servers. Are you familiar with them?
Are they good?
Check out dedicated servers from time-tested companies - qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.
I have recently signed up to Hostnamaste.com and found them to be a very good host so far. They are simply great!
The service is wonderful, their budget dedicated server packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
I was recommended to try hostnamaste.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
As an alternative, can also draw your attention to Web Host Pro cheap dedicated servers. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.
I'd draw your attention to accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Impressed with budget dedicated server solutions.
Hostnamaste.com has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
Check out servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 33 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 92 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 149 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 305 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 173 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 147 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 148 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa