Dedicated Server Suggestion ?
I want a dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E5
Ram 64GB
Hard Disk 1TB x 2
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.

Confused which one is the best and if compare to E5 processor if there another powerful good processor on same budget please advise.
What are your views on Greenwebpage.com Linux dedicated server hosting deals? Good or bad?
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth your attention.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website with Tzulo.com provider. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet!
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com accounts are worthy.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!
I love exmasters.com web host and can highly recommend their hosting based on ssd storage to others.
Their interface is so easy for me. So that I use this site properly and I like their work and service. I am happy with them.
Servers from asvhost.com and owned-networks.net are well-balanced and cheap.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their  PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
Give Tzulo.com server hosting a try. I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic.
You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 9 48 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 200 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh