Do you know?
Hey everyone.. I need some help here. I have a website and I am looking to place advertising on both it and in my forum as well.. Possibly on multiple sites too.. Anyhow, I was wondering if there are any really good pay per click affiliates out there? Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm not sure if links are allowed here but if so, please post otherwise, could you send them to me in a PM? Thanks in advance!
Hi cassie. I don't have much experience in the area, but I thought I'd reply since it looks like it's been a couple of days since your thread started.

I've only used Adsense, but I've noticed some brisk response in clicks at times after I've placed a link in the right areas, in my case with some free ad sites. I find the code pretty easy to copy and put up on my sites.

Have you looked into Adsense yourself?
cassiem0221 Wrote:Hey everyone.. I need some help here. I have a website and I am looking to place advertising on both it and in my forum as well.. Possibly on multiple sites too.. Anyhow, I was wondering if there are any really good pay per click affiliates out there? Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm not sure if links are allowed here but if so, please post otherwise, could you send them to me in a PM? Thanks in advance!

I don't know of any good ppc affiliates, but take a look at Adbrite. You set your price for advertising space on your pages, the rules aren't nearly exclusionary as Adsense, and you have greater control over the sorts of ads that go on your pages.

Most affiliates are pay per sale, as far as I know, not pay per click.
Thanks for the replies. I will check back into AdBrite. I have an account there but haven't ever used it. As for AdSense. They are one of my best pay per click affiliate right now. I wish I had 100 more like them and then I'd be rich! LOL Thanks for the input. Its greatly appreciated.
cassiem0221 Wrote:As for AdSense. They are one of my best pay per click affiliate right now.

Actually, I didn't think of Adsense as an affiliate program.

For example, I'm an affiliate of Productiontrax.com, only because I have music tracks there, and I tended to think that affiliate programs had you display their links to the sites, rather than "third party" ads, if that makes sense.
What area is your site in?

Also, your post is a bit confusing.. Do you want to pay per click (PPC)? Or would you rather pay per say (an affiliate model)?

Depending on those critera, you can either go for a wide and general PPC service like adsense, and then target using keywords within their markets. Or, you could go to other sites and forums in your area and advertise directly with them (you generally pay per month, but big sites offer ppc).

Also, figure out what your conversion rate is and your budget as soon as possible!

I see a lot of people who are new at internet marketing advertise for the sake of advertising of exposure. It dosent work that way (unless you have loads of money to burn)! The point of advertising is to make money! Every dollar you spend in advertising should be multiplied in your returns!

Zach
Zach makes a good point. If you are spending money in advertisig, why advertise of PPC when clearly all the traffic you are going to get is not really getting you "real" clients?? I would think the plan before wasting money.
tater03 Wrote:I don't use it but I have seen alot of people talking about something called Clixsense. You might check that one out.

Clixsense is like the ptr sites. Most people are clicking through pages that are times, if I remember correctly, so most don't go to the actual site. You might try looking through LinkShare because they might have lead programs they pay for click throughs.

I wish I had thought of them sooner but my brain is really old and tired!

:whistle:
Personally I prefer the PPC (pay-per-click) model as I find the income stream is more steady that way. I have not had good experience with affiliate programs.
you can always hire one of those posting sites to help you advertise.