Does Fabulous pay for CPM ??
Hi everyone,
Ok, I have yet to join Fabulous. I am wondering, with Adsense going for CPM too, is Fabulous paying for CPM also?? On their site, it says :-
Quote:...typically an average $42 to $100 CPM for commercial type-in domains (varying on the quality of the portfolio).

So do they really pay for CPM?? How has the rate been? or they are refering to "eCPM" ?
I doubt that they are refering to CPM (I might be wrong). From my experience, they probably mean that $42-$100 CPM is the average return for portfolios.
Never even heard of Fabulous. Are they the latest flavor of the month ad network?
triumph Wrote:Never even heard of Fabulous. Are they the latest flavor of the month ad network?

One of the latest (although they are on version 5 of their web application) but also the tastiest for gambling and adult names.
Ah good information to have. Thanks Zach. I don't get involved in the gambling and adult side of the world, so perhaps not my cup of tea.
Hi zach,
zach Wrote:I doubt that they are refering to CPM (I might be wrong). From my experience, they probably mean that $42-$100 CPM is the average return for portfolios.
Well, $42 to $100 eCPM is still a great amount for me!! Do they have customized landing page for your portfolio?? Or is will be some generic templates to choose on? Most importantly, are their landing pages SEO friendly??

I have parked with goldkey, and one of my domain gained to PR1 in about 3months time. I did nothing to that domain (not even developing backlinks then). But they somehow able to get search engine spiders to come to that domain. The admin panel show MSN, Yahoo, Google, Intokmi had been visiting my domain serveral time in a month when the domain was parked with goldkey previously.
They don't pay for CPM. Its on clicks only.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fabulous DNSBroker 3 4,531 08-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  What happens when you get kicked off Fabulous for 'Click Fraud' zach 4 4,481 08-15-2006, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Slashmire