Lasting Problems from NetFirms not well
Things are in motion I have a large space my flagship site just sitting dead in the water. I am planning a shift.
You are extremely patient!!! I would've left already long ago! I don't think I can put up with such a bad service! I hope you can get at least your money back! Good luck!
Yeah he is good guy but I think you should left them now an try to find some other good services provider.
A shift...like a rip in the space-time...oh wait...wrong century...

The forums have been great tonight. I don't know what you did, but it worked!
Isn't that how it goes? You are up, you are down. It's the constant hair pulling of dealing with the internet. As soon as you are comfy, new issues. I hope everything resolves for you soon.
Yes its a major problem on internet and I think we should give some time for working good.
Some are better than others. My forum host, for example, has NEVER been offline (thankfully). This past weekend, a forum I moderate was down for about 2 hours. This was the first time this has happened in 2 years.
Gigi Wrote:Isn't that how it goes? You are up, you are down. It's the constant hair pulling of dealing with the internet. As soon as you are comfy, new issues. I hope everything resolves for you soon.

You describe it like a relationship almost sensual in quality.
She describes it that way because it really is that way. Dealing on the net is a great deal like a relationship....even the part of never knowing when it's time to say the final goodbye.
ACCER Wrote:She describes it that way because it really is that way. Dealing on the net is a great deal like a relationship....even the part of never knowing when it's time to say the final goodbye.

Yes, the problem is that sometimes you might get screwed without really looking for that! You wanted a nice thing with service and good standing, and you get what you didn't want! Sometimes, it is TIME to say GOOD BYE!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DNS problems with sub-domain on VPS Williamhawk 0 1,092 12-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  2nd problem with NetFirms handled well aquariancore 0 2,952 04-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  1st problem with Netfirms aquariancore 11 7,527 04-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Netfirms.com special aquariancore 10 7,349 03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel