Does anyone here belong to "Second Life"?
Is any of you a member of "Second life"? I'm curious to know. i haven't met anyone that is active in that virtual world. I wanted to get in, but my processor is too slow for the site. If you are a member, what do you do there? How's the experience? Please do tell!
I'm a member but I don't play much. It just doesn't "grab" me. I play Warcraft and am thinking about the new Lord of the Rings online game.
So, it is actually a game? I thought that having a currency and getting actuall dollars for Linden dollars, was something else than a game. What is the objective? I guess for you is boring if it hasn 't grasp you. But I'd like to know more ab out it. I'm curious, but I can't play: my computer is too old and needs a new faster processor.
You can actually create your own world there and a lot of people are creating movies. Better like which appears on my rncin.com website has received a lot of praise. It was produced in the Second Life world.
I gotta check it out then! I think they are doing incredible things in Second Life, but I'm still not sure if it is a game or what. Besides, all those companies that are investing in there, make me think that there's a lot more than we think.
berlinlife06 Wrote:I gotta check it out then! I think they are doing incredible things in Second Life, but I'm still not sure if it is a game or what. Besides, all those companies that are investing in there, make me think that there's a lot more than we think.

After ProJect HealthCare my new internet mission I am going to spend some time there. I want to make a cgi movie.
I guess I just never masteres second life. But with my online gaming addictions, I really do not need another one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is like a box of chocolates..... Wile7 0 3,076 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: