Does anyone really do well on Clickbank
I was browsing through and I have to say most of the affiliates were the spammers from my inbox. Do they have legitimate affliates?
Depends what you call "legitimate affiliates".

A few affiliates on Clickbank go 'all out' with their sales methods. They tend to use all the means possible to make a sale. But these are a minority, and most affiliates are reasonable.

There are a few top affiliates out there who keep their list alive by daily emails. I am not sure whether you would call this spam, since it is solicitied, and you can unsubscribe when you want.

In general, however, clickbank affiliates do not spam. I have many affiliates, and they make a lot of sales through articles and banners, none of which would be considered agressive.

So to answer your question, do people do well on Clickbank? Yes!!
I know people who make $800 a day consistantly. I personally do very well... but only because I provide high quality products that people enjoy.

Zach
Thanks Zach, could you explain to me what you consider the higher quality products. I would appreciate the help because I am not seeing it and obviously need direction.
Well I also made $50.20 from clickbank and I know many webmaster who earns $100+ per day. So I think it is best progarm for me.
Does anyone know where you can get general info on clickbank, maybe a free e-book or something?
roxyranelli Wrote:Does anyone know where you can get general info on clickbank, maybe a free e-book or something?
Your best bet is to go to the site and read up and discuss it in forums like this as I am.
I think you should go on their website and you get all informations which you need. You can also try some major webmaster community.
aquariancore Wrote:Thanks Zach, could you explain to me what you consider the higher quality products. I would appreciate the help because I am not seeing it and obviously need direction.

I am currently promoting the Domain Ebook. It is converting very well.

You can check out our affiliate page at:
The Domain Ebook: Learn the secrets of the domain industy

Zach
Thanks, I definately will check it out...I need some kind of reading/learning material.
Nice link there zach. Lots if good information there. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clickbank bounced ECheck.. zach 12 7,925 02-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn