*Domain Auctions Script - $100 Review Copies*
*Now for sale is this 100% unique, custom programmed domain name and website auctions script* - *FREE 30 Day Trial*

The Domain Auctions Script is completely loaded with unique features and functions that any domainer and webmaster can appreciate and enjoy.

To see a working demo of the script, please visit Domain Auctions Script

I am looking to get some feedback about the script and get the word going around, so I will be offering review copies for only $100 for a limited time. (Usual Price is $350) - To get this offer, please enter coupon code "100review" at the checkout and after having a look around please leave a review at this thread.

*Site Features*

Admin Features:
- Edit Site Title
- Edit Site Domain Name
- Edit Homepage Title
- Edit Paypal Account for Payments
- Edit Site Slogan
- Change Admin Password
- Change Premium Membership Durations
- Change Premium Membership Prices
- Edit the "How It Works" page
- View Inactive Members
- View Active Members
- View Premium Members
- Add Banners for Website Header Rotation
- Add Advertising on Right of Website
- Add Advertising on Bottom of Website
- View and Moderate Comments on Website Auctions
- View and Moderate Comments on Domain Name Auctions
- View and Moderate Website Listings
- View and Moderate Domain Name Listings
- Send a newsletter to all members
- Select Payment Options For Members Listings
- Log Out Admin
- View Website

Regular (Free) and Premium Member Features:
- List Unlimited Domain Names For Sale
- List Unlimited Websites For Sale
- View Offers on Domain Name Listings
- View Offers on Website Listings
- Promote Your Listings
- Edit Domain Name Listings
- Edit Website Listings
- View Member Comments on Domain Name Listings
- View Member comments on Website Listings
- Edit Account Settings
- Select Payment Options for Listings
- Subscribe to RSS Feed

Premium Member Features:
- Send, View, Edit, Delete Personal Messages from Website Members
- Add Comments to Domain Name Listings
- Add Comments to Website Listings
- View Domain Name Seller Details (Name, Address, Phone #, etc.)
- View Website Seller Details (Name, Address, Phone #, etc.)
- View Offer Member Details for Domain Names
- View Offer Member Details for Websites
- Place bids on Domain Name Listings
- Place bids on Website Listings
- Use "Buy Now" option for Listings

To see a working demo of the script, please visit http://www.domainauctionsscript.com

To purchase the script, please visit http://www.FindPHPScripts.com - Easy install and installation instructions are included. Installation is available for an additional charge. Please allow up to 48 hours for script installation.

Also, be sure to give your url you will be using the script on when purchasing, and leave your hosting details (ftp, cpanel) if purchasing installation. Thanks
i had seen ur script much before you posted this ad here. it was from your sig link on sombody else's topic reply!

the design/decoration of this script homepage is sort of really good but more features are needed.believe me this $350 is really bad price! if you were selling this script for $350 since 2 yrs back then it would have been a grand success! but at present i dont believe anybody will pay $100 also because times are so bad that stocks prices and product prices have become less a quarter of what they used to be last 2 yrs back and still not getting buyers and this script is missing on some major features. if you like me to make feedback about your features then you can tell me. i will tell you whats missing here and preventing your script from becoming a really awesome one. you can hire some more coders and make it fully featured as now coders will even work for less.

also one last question i would like to ask you is that are u selling full open source php script or encoded one to the buyer?this is also what makes the difference in demand.
A new version of the Domain Auctions Script was just released today!

Many new features were added including bulk domain listings, Paypal integration for premium membership, edit meta tags and keywords, and much more.

The price for the script is only $100 and can be bought at Find PHP Scripts - Thanks Wink
We are getting ready to release yet another version of the Domain Auctions Script with even more features!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD MilesWeb 0 1,058 03-12-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 183 02-13-2024, 07:18 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 1,384 01-23-2024, 07:42 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 204 01-09-2024, 07:42 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails MilesWeb 0 1,339 12-19-2023, 06:32 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 335 12-05-2023, 07:19 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 679 11-14-2023, 07:26 AM
  [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 369 10-31-2023, 08:43 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | ⚡Free Domain & SSL| ✅24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 2,108 10-10-2023, 07:14 AM
  [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 400 09-19-2023, 08:08 AM