Domains on Ebay
Absolutely, most buyers on Ebay are looking for a bargain. Most often, it’s good for a quick and cheap sell, rarely for decent price ones. Since there are so many listed, yours just might get lost in the crowd. It’s better to avoid Ebay on these types of sells.

eria, if you’re still in search for a tool to check page rank fraud, you might like to visist this thread:
http://www.domainsocial.com/search-engin...fraud.html
I didn't know that Ebay sold domains. I guess that makes sense since they sell everything else. I love looking at the art they sell there.
My friend said that ebay need verified paypal id to sell or buy on ebay.
So I never tried to sell or buy on ebay.
I have a verified paypal account that I have used for months now. It is useful to receive payments but I haven't bought anything with it yet. They have multitudes of stores.
There seem to be hundreds of them for sale. Is Pay-Pal the only pay-thru? I have e-Pay, Thankx, Echos
Paypal is the only one that I know of that ebay accepts over the internet. Sometimes they accept check or money orders. Mostly only paypal, I have actually never heard of e-pay accept when I pay a credit card bill online. but it is at the credit card site itself. Maybe invest in a paypal account it takes minutes to open and you will always have it if you need it.
I don't think you need paypal to sell on ebay. I think you do need verified paypal to buy from some folks. If you want to sell on ebay, you do need to be verified in some way. Perhaps you might open a bank acct. only for your ebay stuff.
I checked out some of these and find it interesting but not something I would venture into at this point. I am daily amazed at the stuff people try to peddle on eBay and the people who will buy.
Guess what? I just bought my Mom a wood log drum with leather fringes on E-bay. I had to register to purchase it. They allowed me to pay by credit card, but on the end of the transaction I had a paypal receipt. So I am not sure which account was deducted for this.
Do you have pay-pal? I think however, I have also paid with a credit card and the recipt was still marked pay-pal. Let us know? Echos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs Williamhawk 0 1,878 12-21-2017, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Which is a best TLD for country domains? fourwings 1 3,112 12-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Are .net and .org domains taken less seriously? Shortie861 5 4,364 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Premium .SOCIAL Domains? Williamhawk 0 1,951 11-15-2017, 05:30 AM
  Autonomous & Driverless car domains? Williamhawk 0 1,953 11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,945 11-03-2017, 12:05 PM
  Cost of renewing .com domains? Williamhawk 0 1,818 10-27-2017, 01:44 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,656 10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
  Purchasing domains to hold Shortie861 1 2,814 03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Using free domains that come with free hosting Shortie861 1 2,660 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Misti