Domainsocial Is My Only Dot Refuge!

Yes indeed DomainSocial has become my only "dot refuge", I must confess. As a very new domainer (one month ago only ), I was hosted here with perfection when I knew absolutely nothing about the dot biz. Then came the more "nitty greedy" issues which I posted in my threads. I received so much information and support from Zach and from many dedicated members who I consider now my "dot friends". We are all in the same "dot boat", so to speak. We all have the same hopes to succeed with our creativity and personal applications. But what I wanted to convey to all my friends here today is special. I had the luxury of time (being retired) to browse the internet intensively and extensively about the so-called "www dot business". And from my educated and experienced U.S./Canada/ Corporate Communication point of view, I can only say that it simply all "boils down" to a very few old players registrars "on the block" (and their related advertising).
All (dot) offers and secondary "offers", "registrars", "get rich on domains" and so on and on and on on the Whole World Wide Web are not separate from that one "old" monopoly. Sounds like the "old mafia' on the block!

Tell me if I am wrong. But one thing 4sure: no one will get rich quick here (execept if you own sex.com and if you can eat pizza.com)

Anyone. Welcome 2 comment.
:whistle:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to DomainSocial Commerce 3 3,245 03-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: zach