EU VPS ... where to buy it from?
Where is better to buy a VPS in EU from?
Two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, so which way is better to follow?
I've had my website with QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are the best hosting providers with quality support and low cost.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
They started to offer KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP!
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Give QHoster.com a try. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises.
QHoster.com offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
The best hosts in Europe are: asvhost.com and hostplax.com.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
Give QHoster.com a try. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Well, Vpsget.com have been a fantastic service provider for hosting our site. It has super fast servers in Europe.
Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with their service.