Ebay Readymade Sites whatcha think?
I've noticed a couple of readymade sites on ebay. They come complete with domain and content that people pay for (legal forms, ebooks, etc.) Have any of you tried any of these sites? Does anybody have any opinions on this type of thing? I'm new to domaining, and I've been reading nonstop for the past 6 or 7 days whenever I've had free time and at night. I'm looking for an easy way to start generating revenue. Ebay readymade sites a good start?

The sites also include other types of sites such as gaming blogs etc. that automatically update with new news stories.

I'm just looking for opinions before I go blow a hundred dollars.

Thanks!
I haven't looked into them but I do have some experience with ebay. I'm going to guess that it's a far better deal for them than it is for you. That is just my gut reaction to it.
If it is ClassyHost they are an excellant company to deal with. Check back and tell me what name it is. I have investigated a few. Actually I am investigating two others at the moment.
I would hesitat to pay for one of these sites because I think you might come out better having only one item on Ebay and carefully linking out to your site. It might be cheaper in the long run.
They are fine, but you are better of finding out were they buy the script and content from and go to the source and that way you cut out the middle man selling it on ebay.
Wouldn't you be paying more money on Ebay? I would think that buying it directly from someone else would be cheaper. Ebay appears cheaper, but it isn't.
There is a great software out there that can do a better job and integrate the exact keywords you need that a particular domain. Its a pretty cheap application too. The software is called Keyword Elite.
I will add t that Classy host another one is Adsense Packages. I prefer classy because they really work with you. Adsense is cheaper they are nice guys but they don't really accomodate you as much as classy does. The packages are different at each. Classy installs for free anywhere. Adsense package install free only if you use their affiliate. After the free first year the Adsense package affiliate is the most expensive hosting I have come across
Another update

I examined Adsense Package's Global Warming site offing. I saw it included an article titled 2006 predictions. I asked them if they updated the site and received a hard to believe "No, theres just not much out there on Global Warming." As I said at this time I find that very hard to accept. So now I would be dubious about purchasing any of their site without a full check.
aquariancore Wrote:I will add t that Classy host another one is Adsense Packages. I prefer classy because they really work with you. Adsense is cheaper they are nice guys but they don't really accomodate you as much as classy does. The packages are different at each. Classy installs for free anywhere. Adsense package install free only if you use their affiliate. After the free first year the Adsense package affiliate is the most expensive hosting I have come across

So, does Adsense host specialize in Adsense optimized websites? I though Google was suspending accounts that use Adsense optimized sites. Was that just a rumor?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ebay flaw101 12 7,946 10-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Last Post: agrajtech11
  Ebay Domain Auction Poll DomainExperiment.com 11 6,384 04-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Domains on Ebay Hoosierhunter 29 11,632 03-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Ebay Cancelled my domain Auction. DomainExperiment.com 13 6,802 02-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  .ME and personal sites HeatherWhite 0 2,791 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: