Ebay Readymade Sites whatcha think?
SageMother Wrote:So, does Adsense host specialize in Adsense optimized websites? I though Google was suspending accounts that use Adsense optimized sites. Was that just a rumor?

They are suspending sites that are optimized for adsense only as far as I know. We are talking about sites build nonsense content packed with keywords to attract search engines but say nothing.

The key is to have affliiates and diverse content. If you click on the moneyhelp link in my signature you will understand what I mean. They set up the design but I immediately added more content. By the end of the weekend the site will have more outside content and more of my other affiliates. It will have the adsense geared frame but all my sites are based on content. By the end of August the site will have been dramatically updated to have the best of both worlds. The key to success is puting in the the work.

How they attract you is with the lazyman's tease. I just reinvision it because I am not a lazy man.
aquariancore Wrote:How they attract you is with the lazyman's tease. I just reinvision it because I am not a lazy man.

I think that is the key to success... take advantage of what they offer and improve it with your approach! I wish you the best of lucks... now, how to attract traffic to those sites??
So do you bookmark the sites so you can get more traffic? Ebay puts whatever they want to sell on it. Then you add the things that are missing to the site.
Aquarianhas something of a gift when it comes to marketing and branding. He should write an ebook with his hints.
It is key to your success is how to market your site properly. It sounds like he knows what he's doing. You need to gain the right amount of traffic and attention.
I compare my sites to myself, both are constant works in progress.

(Thank you Accer that was a nice compliment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ebay flaw101 12 7,917 10-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Last Post: agrajtech11
  Ebay Domain Auction Poll DomainExperiment.com 11 6,379 04-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Domains on Ebay Hoosierhunter 29 11,602 03-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Ebay Cancelled my domain Auction. DomainExperiment.com 13 6,781 02-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  .ME and personal sites HeatherWhite 0 2,790 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: