European Web Hosting Recommendations?
I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that Hostnamaste.com has servers in Europe and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?
Accounts from brixly.uk and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Hostnamaste.com openvz vps systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. Recommended.
I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Hostnamaste.com web host. Like their budget dedicated server solutions.
They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.
I have more than 5 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like Hostnamaste.com - happy using their budget dedicated server. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, hostnamaste.com kvm vps hosting is the place to be!
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome.
Plans from hostround.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 139 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 59 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 62 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 116 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 167 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 167 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 193 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 180 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 81 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 119 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter