Fast dedicated servers?
Hello,
I came across GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages.
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins!
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?
Right dedicated servers are available form owned-networks.net and legionbox.com.
If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.
I'm impressed and will definitely continue using GTHost.com instant server hosting if they are competitive on price. Signing up was easy.
Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com (50% first month discount) and legionbox.com.
Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.
After you sign up with GTHost.com server hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
Right server providers are: black.host and planethoster.com.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
You can rely on GTHost.com New York servers. You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Well, GTHost.com has been a great experience for me. Recommend their dedicated server hosting solutions to others.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
Deals from legionbox.com and black.host are full-featured and low cost.
Their web hosting is great quality! It is easy to set up a website, and easy to edit, the hosting is amazing, it never crashed unlike past hosts, 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing.
A dedicated server is a type of hosting where the entire server is leased to a single user or organization, providing greater control, flexibility, and performance than shared hosting.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Best Dedicated Server Hosting[/color]
ESDS fully managed Dedicated web Server hosting services, delivering the best uptime for Windows and Linux Platform backed by 24/7 Exuberant Support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 302 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 147 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 440 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 91 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 726 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Decent India dedicated server? Bileator 7 346 10-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 285 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
  I need dedicated server in Europe. Glaceptra 8 371 10-04-2023, 06:49 PM
  Looking for Dedicated server MiracleMoff 7 814 09-25-2023, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra