Fast webhost with Ruby on Rails?
Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails.
EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available.
For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com solutions ? Any reviews? What host is better? Alternatives?

Best Wishes
QHoster.com and legionbox.com plans can be right for meeting all your needs.
Aforementioned are highlights of using them:
• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need.
As a recent customer of Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS I cannot recommend them more. Highly recommended and amazing value!
The admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.
Pricing - the best. Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS web host is the absolute best in the business.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans can be quite right for you.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to compare Libertyvps.net and also Rightservers.com VPS solutions.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down. They'll go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
You will be pleased with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS. All questions were answered and not just some of them. There was no attitude.
And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 145 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 272 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Need hosting that is fast for Europe? Glaceptra 8 466 01-13-2023, 12:57 PM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails? Glaceptra 6 462 11-03-2022, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Hosting with fast servers? MiracleMoff 7 983 06-18-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Looking for a Super fast processor in the USA Lougalvi 6 925 03-02-2021, 08:11 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  In search of a Super fast processor in the USA Bileator 6 924 02-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Super fast processor - what hosting providers can you recommend? Bileator 7 1,113 01-19-2021, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Good web host with fast servers in India? Bileator 7 1,092 08-24-2020, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Get Fast, Flexible And Secure Web Hosting With 30% OFF, Plan Start Rs.49/Month abhilasha 0 828 08-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Last Post: abhilasha