Flaw in Adwords can put you out of business
I have been under attack at my rncin.com website. It seems Adwords allows people to use keywords from a keyword scan of someones sight and just bid $5 and $10 among the the keywords was my own name. They may be doing this and pausng their campaign freezing me out and not worrying about anyone clicking on the supposed ads. . This is aimed at shutting down a new series of article.

Apprarently, anyone can do this because I have emailed Google Twice and they only offer an automated response.

You may want to stop by and see what all the hoopla is about.
I'm sorry Aquariancore, but I couldn't really understand what you wrote. You are under attack? What's the deal with the Adwords and where do those $5 and $10 come. I'm just lost on the whole thing... I'm going to check out the site just to see if I get more clear.
Well I think you should facing low paying keyword ads which Advertiser give by bidding low money per clicks. Am I right?
Google Analytics show someone went through the site and did a keyword search even hitting unlinked pages prior to every keyword becoming inactive with the added explaination of either $5 or $10 needed to activate. It doesn't matter I actually saved money because this was my best week ever and it is still going strong.
I'm happy for you since you are doing good! One day I guess I'll understand the whole process of the $5 and $10... I guess today I'm not the brightest bulb in the lot! LOL!
You don't understand it because you have to see it to believe it. It is qulite incomprehensible even if you do get the point. Google has lost touch and is ripe for to be overtaken.
aquariancore Wrote:You don't understand it because you have to see it to believe it. It is qulite incomprehensible even if you do get the point. Google has lost touch and is ripe for to be overtaken.

Maybe you are right! This would be a leap of faith for me, so I can BELIEVE!!! But I can imagine the whole thing... I just have to "ensure" my imagination is not far from reality! LOL!
Sounds to me like a quality score issue. Google raises your CPC if it deems that your site is not related to your ads, or if it just dosent like your website.

The only think you can really do is improve your site and contact them. Or otherwise open a new account, but I'm not sure if that would work.

Zach
zach Wrote:Sounds to me like a quality score issue. Google raises your CPC if it deems that your site is not related to your ads, or if it just dosent like your website.

The only think you can really do is improve your site and contact them. Or otherwise open a new account, but I'm not sure if that would work.

Zach

Zach, how can I know about my CPC with Google? I saw they had a "CPM" on their reports. Maybe I should expand the content of the site, or have more content? I'm still walking with a very small flashlight in the middle of the dark! LOL!
zach Wrote:Sounds to me like a quality score issue. Google raises your CPC if it deems that your site is not related to your ads, or if it just dosent like your website.

Zach

It just proved I don't need Adwords. My content drew in a ton of traffic that same weekend. The funny part is Google is now calling me as well as emailing me as why I discontinued my campaigns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here happy with adwords? zach 18 15,322 06-29-2022, 08:08 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  What is Google My Business? michaeltim 1 1,601 03-18-2021, 09:45 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  Enjoy with the best MLM software business plans melissa002 0 2,289 10-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: melissa002
  Ppc Advertising: How To Make Your Business "click" host3t.net 1 3,284 12-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: AndruLuka
  Adwords Arbitrage zach 6 5,653 03-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  Adwords I threw myself under the bus aquariancore 14 9,149 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  Adwords vs. YPN: Which is Better eria 10 7,416 04-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Is Adwords quality score of adgroups affected by campaign CTR zach 0 2,891 02-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Last Post: zach
  Closing an adwords account zach 7 6,684 11-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  How to Survive the Google AdWords Update of July 2006 andreww38 6 5,081 09-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Last Post: sunnybeachcal