Free Adsense Website Builder!
Hey all,

You are not going to believe this…but you need to!

I just checked out Matt Callens incredible software called
HyperVRE, and this could be the first time that I have used
a free software more than I do my other paid apps.

Matt told me I could let a few people know about the site before
he starts charging for the product, and I had to tell you about this. :-)

http://www.hypervre.com/?affiliate=81929

While I could go on and on about the features and how they have
benefited my business, I think you really need to see for yourself
what this software really can do.

For now - he is giving this software away for free, so there is no risk. But you need to hurry before there is a hefty one-time payment.

=> http://www.hypervre.com/?affiliate=81929
I'm wondering how this differs from other free resources for templates. I think it's pretty straightforward putting Adsense banners on a site.

Maybe this software is helpful in determining which ones are earning the most for the domain?
Taggart Wrote:I'm wondering how this differs from other free resources for templates. I think it's pretty straightforward putting Adsense banners on a site.

Maybe this software is helpful in determining which ones are earning the most for the domain?

I think I looked at this site and it is tiered so that you don't really make anything until you have 5 referrals downline. Is that correct?
I really don't understand what's the purpose of that... I mean, I don't really need a software to do adsense... but I guess others would find it useful. I think it is just plain advertising.
Maybe the purpose is for the person selling the software, or whatever it is, to get huge traffic numbers. I didn't have the patience to figure out exactly what was up, other than to see that they are pushing sign ups.
I agree that it's good to know what's out there. I guess some would be especially interested if they weren't at all comfortable building a site and putting up Adsense ads elsewhere.

I think it's pretty user-friendly that Adsense offers the code to copy.
I am a bit curious about this. An affiliate link and an over-the-top endorsement make me wonder what is going on here.
reviewer Wrote:I am a bit curious about this. An affiliate link and an over-the-top endorsement make me wonder what is going on here.

It's definitely advertising for sign ups. I haven't seen anything indicating anyone makes any money before they get 5 sign ups in their downline.
SageMother is 100% correct on this.

He's building a list.

Think about it ... today it is getting more and more competitive to get names. It's not like the old days where you just put up a form and ask people to add their names to your newsletter. You've got to give them something.

Only had a very quick look at the site, but it seems like a great example of the kind of site you need to put up to get a lot of names
i basically use the free hypervre along with the templates from hypervremonthly .com and then once the site is made i basically go through the html with something like dreamweaver and change what i need to change. Adding rss feeds etc. I then write an article and submit it. Works pretty well and dont cost me anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the best Free SEO tools for the website? hostitsmart 0 397 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Free designs from a 17 year-old millionaire girl! berlinlife06 23 13,912 06-25-2022, 07:30 PM
Last Post: snisdift
  A Detailed Checklist for WordPress Website Development hostitsmart 0 722 05-27-2022, 11:01 AM
  Tips to Optimize your website for best performance hostitsmart 0 460 05-23-2022, 10:15 AM
  Best Free Security Plugins For Your WordPress Website hostitsmart 0 502 05-17-2022, 10:23 AM
  How To Earning Money With Your Website? MatterEnergy 0 3,652 11-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How to check selected website use Shared host, VPS or Dedicated hosting? Williamhawk 0 1,645 12-13-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Server recommendation for my website Williamhawk 0 1,671 12-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  design of a DIVI / wordpress website? Lougalvi 2 2,134 12-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How much cost to create a new website? domainname 0 1,722 11-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: domainname