Free designs from a 17 year-old millionaire girl!
To her! I agree that it is indeed a case of 'being in the right place at the right time' but I don't harbor any resent for her 'luck' just because she was so young and was working hard when many are at an age where they just wouldn't think of putting in time like she did. She did have good luck but without the hard work it wouldn't have happened.
Why did I never get lucky like this at 17 years old? It's amazing what's worth money these days. Really though, I'm glad for her. No doubts about college or anything like that now, all thanks to the internet and a hobby with a websites.
I see it as a very interesting way of working. She was not lookng in to making money, she was doing her own thing... but her efforts made her a lot of money! This of course is what many people with "parked" domains are looking for, the millions of money without the effort and work...
ooh thats really cooll... her website.. seems to be linked Myspace...

but how can she earn this much in just in a month...as in i dunt find it that interesting...(though u may answer that i am not a female)but still... as her alexa ranking is arnd 10000... but still she is just paid for the clicks she gets on the adds... but hardly any ppl click them.. Sad please make me understand..
More people end up clicking the ads than you might think which could account for some of the money. She may have received private advertising and affiliates as well which are quick ways for people with highly trafficked sites to pull in a lot of money quickly.
So do you think it is from private advertising that she pulls in $100,000 a month? I am still not following how this works or how she set it up. I think it is great that she made money on this - she knew what she was doing and it paid off. HSers are much more savvy then us older folk.
Good luck to her, it is lovely to see young people doing well and making a success of something that they enjoy doing.
jazzgrrl Wrote:So do you think it is from private advertising that she pulls in $100,000 a month? I am still not following how this works or how she set it up. I think it is great that she made money on this - she knew what she was doing and it paid off. HSers are much more savvy then us older folk.

I guess there are many people wanting to buy space at a place where there are around 50 thousand visitors and possible clients daily... that's a very good investment in advertisement on the internet!
It almost makes me jealous that I wasn't born a few years later. A lot of younger kids have the advantage of understanding computers and the internet as second nature because they grew up with it rather than learning it as it came along.
RFL1986 Wrote:It almost makes me jealous that I wasn't born a few years later. A lot of younger kids have the advantage of understanding computers and the internet as second nature because they grew up with it rather than learning it as it came along.

Well, people of all ages can make money. People of our generation started to make money with computers. Does Bill Gates ring a bell? What I regret is not investing back then on computer stocks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the best Free SEO tools for the website? hostitsmart 0 404 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Best Free Security Plugins For Your WordPress Website hostitsmart 0 514 05-17-2022, 10:23 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  How Steve Jobs Got The AppStore.com Domain and Trademark For Free chenmeixin5678 4 4,080 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: RoseAnn
  Free Adsense Website Builder! stewmath 17 11,374 09-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Last Post: skindu26
  Free forum builder with PPC? jsd 10 207,458 03-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Muditkalra
  Free Stock Photo Websites zach 10 9,999 05-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Last Post: capitalist_junkie
  CN domains for only 6.59 USD per year Abi-chan 0 1,770 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: