Free hosting vs Paid hosting.
I think it really depends. Rerouting traffic is a weird thing, but actually if you want to be taken seriously, I do suggest shunning free hosting. If you want to go cheap, Yahoo has a cheap program that's easy to set up with their site builder. Overall, I tend to take emails and websites less seriously if it's a freebie. I don't know why. If you have a charity site, you might want to check to see if someone will donate free hosting. A lot of places do if you ask.
Hello everyone,
Well, checking back to see any interesting posts.:p
Oh well, I do provide free hosting for charity sites or education sites. Sample :- pharma-world.org

The site does not have my ads.
If you need, just send email to my admin email. But of course I do appreciate if you could help put ads/banner n your site.:p

Thanks again.
Obviously paid posting is your best choice. The only problem with free hosting is that space and bandwidth is usually very low and they can be very unreliable.
andreww38 Wrote:ya, my reseller accounts cost $4.95 a month and i can host a 100 sites at least.
no point to build yr PR and alexa at a free site, especially if you're serious about turning it into a business.

Oh man you are having an excellent deal in hosting. $4.95 a month WOW
can you please tell me which hosting you are using and how much space and bandwidth you have?
-thoma- Wrote:Obviously paid hosting is your best choice. The only problem with free hosting is that space and bandwidth is usually very low and they can be very unreliable.

The main problem I have seen with free hosting is the advertisements that get put on there by the free host. If I want ads on my site, I will put them there myself, thank you! Smile
eria Wrote:Oh man you are having an excellent deal in hosting. $4.95 a month WOW
can you please tell me which hosting you are using and how much space and bandwidth you have?

There are a lot of hosts out there who have $5.00 packages. I know resellerzoom has a $5.00 package. They do limit php sites a bit, but if you are running flat pages it is really good.
I know a few great free hosts that have the same features as many free hosts, Excell Hosting - Free cPanel Webhosting and Vectored Hosting
Paid Hosting is way better. You can purchase one month of hosting for a dollar. That is extremely cheap and anyone can afford that.

Free Hosting is alright if you have a personal site.
I was talking to my partner about free hosting, and he said that maybe for personal websites it would be a good idea. Otherwise, paid hosting is the best option to avoid any kind of problems, specially when you put so much work into developing a site. It is just a matter of protecting your work, and making it secure and better. Of course, I am only in charge of content, not anything technical!
i wouldnt recommend free hosting if you are going to do anykind of serious business with your site. free hosting days are gone and whatever free host are there today are not even near to give a quality service

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 110 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa