Friends.
Okay, I have several friends that gripe about money and wanting to make more and whatnot all the time. I try to tell them about things like this site and selling domains, and just parking pages and stuff. They seem interested and say they will check it out and then never do, not only that they never do anything to change their money problems. then keep b!thcing about things. I asked if they even came here and they say "not yet" and then don't.

Why do people do that? If you are really tired of things, change them!
They don't change things because of fear and because they LIKE complaining about things. It's more fun to complain than it is to fix.
Yeah I'm sure it has something to do with being skeptical or thinking they can't do it themselves. I figure that I have nothing to lose except a little bit of money.

At my 9-5 job, they cut my overtime and I haven't had any extra money. In a little over 30 days, I've almost supplemented that extra money with domain sales. I can't wait until I'm a little more experienced and making more...
Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to quit my crappy 9-5 job too and buy and sell domains full time... Wink
They cut my overtime also. Then They laid a bunch of people off. So I started looking for new ways to make money that didn't depend on a company that doesn't care about the employees.
yeah I'm not too sure where you live, but so many jobs in the USA are being out sourced. The future of the middle class is looking gloomy. I don't want to be another number that's out sourced. I've been looking very hard into finding alternatives. It's getting harder to make a living these days...
by the way Hurgoll, http://www.mysticthunder.com looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product...
I know people who procrastinate and complain, too.

I'm trying to get my online efforts to the point where I don't have to be dependent on another industry, as I am now.

It's good to hear some success stories here. Cool
What I think, is that some times people are just afraid of what they don't know. Security is very important for so many people! And this is still some kind of "new" kind of way to make money... I can't blame the people that are not feeling well to try it!
DavidJames Wrote:by the way Hurgoll, http://www.mysticthunder.com looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product...

Thanks, I am having some trouble finishing it. So I may have to have my cousin check it out and see what they can do. But To be honest I am getting tired of selling knives. I buy too many for myself. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hai Friends sreelavanya 2 3,413 11-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: ris
  helloo friends mayweather 6 4,667 11-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: mozart2
  Hi Friends fourwings 2 3,046 12-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Last Post: domaindealer
  Hi Friends fourwings 1 2,777 12-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Last Post: domaindealer