Fully Managed Dedicated Servers?
Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 2 tbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on Hostmines.com managed dedicated hosting in the USA? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
Try VPS accounts which legionbox.com and hosting.uk provide.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.
These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist. The response times are lightning-fast.
After you sign up with Hostmines.com web host, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
You will make right choice, Hostmines.com is a nice host. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and inexpensive. Personally, their  support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.
I would recommend Hostmines.com to anyone who likes to have a good server with good prices and stability. I did note the other reviews about this provider, but I did notice one comment from one reviewer who said they have changed management and noticed improvements in the company over the few months.
Servers from hosting.uk and cantech.in are well-balanced and affordable.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices than Hostmines.com is the way to go.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers from accuwebhosting.com are worth trying.
They have great customer service and support through instant messengers.
Any time you need help, they are there for you.
Fully managed dedicated server include Proactive server monitoring, Latest Hardware, Unlimited 24x7 expert and amicable support, Dedicated Onboard KVM over IP / IPMI / Remote Reboot Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network and Power Uptime SLA is included, Read More about fully-managed support option.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 270 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 141 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 412 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 91 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 237 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 674 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Decent India dedicated server? Bileator 7 342 10-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 280 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
  I need dedicated server in Europe. Glaceptra 8 366 10-04-2023, 06:49 PM
  Looking for Dedicated server MiracleMoff 7 789 09-25-2023, 12:17 PM