GMT Nike Presto Sale
DAR ES SALAAM, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Mozambican immigration authorities have deported 180 Tanzanians through the Newala border in Mtwara region, a senior Tanzanian official said on Wednesday.

Avod Mmanda, the Acting Mtwara Regional Commissioner, said some of the deported Tanzanians claimed to have been raped by Mozambican police.

"We are investigating on these claims," said Mmanda, adding that there were also reports that the victims' money and property were stolen before they were repatriated.

Susan Kolimba, Tanzania's Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs, said its envoy to Mozambique has been tasked to probe the deportations.

"We are awaiting to hear from our envoy in Maputo so that we can be in a position to know what had transpired," she told a news conference in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam.

Rose Mhagama, the Mtwara Regional Deputy Commissioner for Immigration, said reports reaching Tanzania indicated that there were more Tanzanians lined up for deportation.

"We have learned that they are being deported in batches," said the immigration officer.

Some of the deported Tanzanians claimed that their property, including passports and money had been confiscated before they were put in custody for three days while in Mozambique.

Matilda Mwakipesile said Mozambican police arrested her as she was doing her business and confiscated her money before they locked her in a cell for three days.

"I have been living in Mozambique for the past six years now. I was doing petty businesses, selling cold drinks and food," said Mwakipesile.

BEIJING Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit White , Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- China's securities regulator has approved IPO applications from seven companies, which will raise up to 3.2 billion yuan (about 480 million U.S. dollars) in the A-share market.

Three companies will be listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, two on the Shenzhen small and medium enterprise board, and two on the ChiNext, a NASDAQ-style board, according to the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC).

The firms and their underwriters will confirm dates and publish prospectuses following discussion with the exchanges.

Under the current IPO system Nike Air Vapormax White , new shares are subject to approval from the CSRC. China's IPOs are gradually switching from an approval-based to a more market-oriented system.

Since suspending IPOs between July and November 2015, China has sought to normalize IPOs by giving approvals at a faster pace to raise financing efficiency and direct more money into the economy.

On Monday, actress Kristina Cohen wrote in a Facebook post that actor Ed Westwick raped her three years ago.

Westwick, who gained fame for his role as Chuck Bass on The CW's "Gossip Girl," and currently stars on the BBC series "White Gold Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Black ," denied Cohen's allegation in a tweet Tuesday.

"I do not know this woman," Westwick wrote. "I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman. I certainly have never committed rape." Cohen's representative told Business Insider she had "no comment at this time" about Westwick's denial.

In Cohen's Facebook post, she wrote that Westwick raped her in his home, which she visited with her then-boyfriend.

"I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body Nike Air Vapormax Black ," Cohen said. "I told him to stop, but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to f--- me. I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn’t speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me."

But there's another story within this accusation: the question of journalistic responsibility Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit , particularly in the social-media age.

Retractions and republications

With allegations of sexual harassment and assault pouring out of Hollywood against powerful men, often posted on social media, what is the correct level of scrutiny before reporting on claims that are already out in the open, proliferating on the internet?

On Monday and Tuesday, many publications posted stories about the rape accusation before Westwick or his representatives had made a comment, including Vanity Fair Nike Air Vapormax , HuffPost, Rolling Stone, Glamour, and Vulture.

But two publications, IndieWire and BuzzFeed News, ended up temporarily retracting their stories Air Vapormax Flyknit Navy , in a move that shows how tricky navigating this situation can be for a media company.

Late Monday night, IndieWire was the first outlet to report Cohen's accusation, with a note that his representatives weren't available for comment. On Tuesday morning, however, IndieWire deleted the article from the site. The page where the article existed now said, "Sorry Air Vapormax Navy , we couldn't find this page."

In response to a question about the removal of the story, IndieWire Editor-in-Chief Dana Harris told Business Insider via email, "We took down the story because I wasn't comfortable publishing until we'd made our own calls for comment." Harris also specified that the reporter who wrote the story is based on the East Coast, and she's based on the West Coast, so she didn't see the story until it was already live on the site.

Indiewire republished the story with Westwick's comment on Tuesday afternoon.

BuzzFeed News also temporarily retracted its article on the accusation against Westwick, after the post was originally published at 1:52 a.m. on Tuesday morning. BuzzFeed left a note on the article page that it had been removed for "failing to meet editorial standards."

Matt Mittenthal Air Vapormax Flyknit Gold , spokesperson for Buzzfeed News, responded to Business Insider's request for comment with the following:

"The original version .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uirement Acquistare Uomo Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Bianche Nere gsnoopy520 0 469 09-24-2019, 03:10 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  emale Nike Air Max 90 Rosa Saldi gsnoopy520 0 535 07-12-2019, 03:32 AM
  Value Nike Air Force 1 Low Homme Pas Cher gsnoopy520 0 507 07-12-2019, 03:11 AM
  bout it Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 Triple White gsnoopy520 0 716 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM
  ision Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Low University Rosse Sail Scontate gsnoopy520 0 540 07-12-2019, 02:42 AM
  tyle article air max 90 sale gsnoopy520 0 693 07-12-2019, 02:23 AM
  eatures Cheap Nike Shoes Online gsnoopy520 0 587 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
  rofessionals Wholesale Nike Shoes gsnoopy520 0 570 04-01-2019, 03:52 AM
  Mocha nike air max 2019 wholesale gsnoopy520 0 719 04-01-2019, 03:34 AM
  ice cheap nike air force 1 high womens gsnoopy520 0 511 04-01-2019, 03:22 AM