Good Hosting Provider is Required
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

thx for your help
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!
I find exmasters.com web host to be incredibly Perfect. Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
I am glad that I found this decent host.
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com can be quite right for you.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. I have signed up with exmasters.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
I found exmasters.com by searching a web hosting provider on the Net. Their servers are very stable.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
Attractive accounts are available from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com.
Affordable prices, rock solid services and very fast professional customer service.
I researched exmasters.com vps for some time prior to signing up. I asked them questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply. Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services makes it a good value.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 135 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 56 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  Right VPS provider Upiter 3 57 Yesterday, 08:08 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 60 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 3 76 04-22-2024, 08:33 AM
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 58 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 116 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 165 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 166 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi