Good VPS required
Hello,
Where do you get Good VPS from?
I managed to find: Cloudarion.com VPS hosting
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
I have been using cloudarion.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their SSD VPS hosting account. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend cloudarion.com provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is cloudarion.com web host with stable US servers.
The customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
VPS accounts from legionbox.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.
I continue giving cloudarion.com ssd vps a A++. This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 67 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Lougalvi 6 123 01-31-2024, 08:05 AM
  Any good Chicago vps hosting? MatterEnergy 6 227 12-26-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Cheap Web Hosting Required MatterEnergy 7 366 10-31-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  VPS Hosting Required MatterEnergy 6 286 09-29-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Any VPS with GOOD uptime? MiracleMoff 7 856 08-29-2023, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Where do you get Good VPS from? MiracleMoff 6 307 06-02-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe Bileator 7 343 05-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Good Hosting Provider is Required MatterEnergy 7 478 05-23-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi