Good instant server hosting?
Hey dudes,
i'm in search of a powerful budget server hosting.
Here are my needs:
- Intel Xeon E5-1650V3 (CPU Score: 10383)
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- 128 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- Upgrade to 256 GB RAM for $30/mo extra
- 2 x 2TB SATA Enterprise Grade Hard Disks
What are your views on GTHost.com instant server hosting? Any reviews?
Alternative providers to compare pricing and servers?
Thanks.
Servers fro qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
When I signed up with GTHost.com dedicated server hosting, there was a problem with what I was billed... they called me twice and fixed the problem not in days but in minutes. Then I had another problem soon after I purchased the account, and again customer support fixed the situation in minutes. The customer support team is simply perfection.
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
Happy using GTHost.com instant server hosting service. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
I'm not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
I've been using GTHost.com instant server hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 5 66 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 83 3 hours ago
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 3 78 Yesterday, 04:03 PM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 142 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 61 04-23-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 117 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 170 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 147 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 169 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 197 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM