Grease
Are you watching the Grease tryouts..who do you think will win..
Uhmmm... what is a Grease tryout? I'm not familiar with that. I thought you were talking about the movie "Grease." Hehe.
It's a realy based tv show in the US.

"Grease: You're the one that I want" competition to cast the leading roles of Sandy & Danny for the Broadway production of Grease. Every week, one Sandy and one Danny will be voted off.
Ow she is talking about a tv show, lol, I was not sure what she was talking about, I thought something else lol. Well I can't reply to who will win as I don't watch it.
I think I heard briefly about this show but I never thought to watch it or anything. For some strange reason, I ended up watching "The Real Gilligan's Island" on i2TV.
I can`t say that I have watched a whole one thru yet.
THat's why I love my DVR. I can FF to the good stuff.

My sunday night line up is:

Deal or No Deal
Grease:
Apprentice
Well..I think Martin may have it in the bag..he has extensive training in singing..I don't know for the females...It's harder
What about Austin? He's actually gotten paid to do broadway type of shows. And he sings okay due to this, too. As for the girls.. can you believe they brought Ashely A back and she bombed? That song she sang was perfectly suited to her, but she killed it, absolutely killed it!
I don't think Austin will get it..I think they need someone less refined..My opinion thoughWink