Greetings from Beautiful Vancouver Island
Hi Domainers

Great to be part of this forum. Looking forward to meeting other Domainers and of course future domainers. These forums are a great source of education in this field.

I live on beautiful Vancouver Island. Here is a link to BC http://www.hellobc.com

I have found that forums sometimes get a bit heated during discussions. This little bit of advice arrived in my email the other day & it pretty well says it all.

"Education is the ability to listen to anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
-- Robert Frost, poet

Take Care Cool
Thanks Tater

I know what you mean, so many forums have members that always have to disagree no matter what the subject. If you talk white, they say black is better, if you offer a suggestion they totally disagree, If you post an article from some paper or magazine, even if it is fact , they shoot it down. It usually does not take to many days to find these negative folks. I just ignore them, that seems to to be the best way, because these neg people usually demand attention. In that other large forum it is not to hard to pick them out.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but neg folks opinions are always opposite, no matter what.
I keep the quote posted just above my workstation.I read it a lot, sometimes it is toughWink
Here it is again

"Education is the ability to listen to anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
-- Robert Frost, poet
Take care
garyrcanuck Wrote:so many forums have members that always have to disagree no matter what the subject.

I don't agree.... just kidding Big Grin

Very nice quotes. You seem to like Frost a lot.. I've read a lot of his works. The road not taken, fire and ice, and so many others are great.

Anyway, welcome to Domain Social. You'll find that everyone here is really kind and definately very helpful. And if they're not, just PM me and i'll send in the guys Cool

See you around the forum

Zach