Greetings from Michigan!
Hello everyone! Well, I'm getting my feet wet here and just hoping I don't come out of it with mud on my face or up my..hahaha. I bought Zach's DomainEbook...it's a start....and have purchased some .coms and .mobi's. Wish me luck!!!!

Anybody wanna buy a good domain name? Smile

I have to show my hubbie that I'm not nuts and this thing will work! I currently have them parked at Sedo..but no clicks..and I've optimized til I'm blue in the face.

Hopefully I'll find the time to work up a really great sales type letter and start trying to offer them. Research, research, research!!!!

I sure am learning alot!

God bless and feel free to give me all of your great advice....I could use it!!!

P.S. I have iadvice.mobi ..... any takers? haha
Welcome Mickey! It sounds like you are off to a great start! There are many knowledgable people on the forum and it is growing like crazy. I'm sure you will find a lot of support here. Enjoy the forum!
Thank you so much! Support is always a good thing! Smile I have enjoyed reading all the threads and posts! Take care!
Hey Mickey!

Welcome to Domain Social!

It's great to know that you are enjoying the Domain Book!
I highly recommend that you read the threads that are being posted, and
if you have a question just asked in the appropriate section, and someone
will be there to help you out.

See you around the forums!

Zach
Hi Mickey. It's good to see you here. I think you're barking up the right tree. Cool

I've been learning lots of stuff here.

I'll see you around, and go Red Wings. Wink
My dear Mickey,it is always great to receive new people around here. I've learned a lot in this forum, I'm not an expert but I've received here good ideas and advice to continue learning. I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum. Welcome!!!!
Thanks for making me feel welcome! Rainy day in Michigan..hopefully it'll warm up soon!
The more I learn by reading all the posts,, ....the more I see that I have alot to learn!!!

Yikes!!!! Well, it'll be an adventure...that's for sure! Hang on to your hats...it's gonna be a bumpy ride...lol

Take care y'all !
greetings from hawaii nice to meet you all