Gripping, crisp, well researched content. Credible multi-faceted writing services.
Greetings!

I have been an avid reader and writer for a large part of my student life, and continue to be so even now. I have always enjoyed works of writers from the Victorian Era, and consider myself pretty well read. I may confidently add that my extensive reading has helped me in being well versed with the nuances of the English language, the suitable usage of words and phrases, and the rules of grammar governing the language. I fully understand the impact of a crisply written text, and believe that I have enough language resources in my armory to deliver on your needs.

Mathematicians might choose to disagree, but for me, WORK + HOBBY = PLEASURE I wish to convey that I am pretty passionate about the English language, and the passion reflects in my writing. Obviously, work done diligently is bound to be better than the one done as a burden. All my previous clients have established long term relationships with me. I believe that mutual benefits drive a professional relationship to fruitful result, and have integrated this philosophy into my working style. I am positively certain that you would appreciate my services.

I am an Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate, and am undergoing Post Graduation in Management. Years spent in a professional environment serve me well in quicly adaptmg my writing style to match your needs. Also, I have been actively freelancing for more than 3 years now, and have ample knowledge of several niche` areas.

HIGHLIGHTS
1. Can deliver close to 10,000 words a week.
2. Have samples spread over several topics available upon demand.
3. Gladly offer 200-250 word free freshly written and project specific sample (in case I do not have niche` specific samples).
4. Write at 2$ per 100 words.
5. Contact at shakemelikeapig@gmail.com email id.
6. Payment on paypal after delivery of content for clients with 10+ feedback score, 50% upfront for others.

Looking forward to work for you, and with you.
Regards.
DP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 198 02-16-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Exmasters-Mark
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 333 11-07-2023, 06:30 AM
  Elevate Your Business to New Heights with ESDS Managed Colocation Services! manoharparakh 0 224 06-19-2023, 08:49 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Seamlessly Soar to the Cloud with ESDS' Cloud Migration Services and Solutions! manoharparakh 0 190 06-07-2023, 09:06 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 488 05-30-2023, 05:22 AM
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 783 03-15-2023, 05:36 AM
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 1,183 08-02-2022, 05:59 AM
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 996 06-03-2022, 05:31 AM
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 708 05-20-2022, 06:04 AM
  VPS Hosting for Adult Content Sites| Exmasters.com|99.9% Uptime, Useful Features Exmasters-Mark 0 451 02-14-2022, 06:58 AM