Hello everybody
Hello there everybody!

My name is Omar.. I joined the forum yesterday......

Like many others, I have been trying to make money online for the past 3 months.. I spent hundreds of US dollars on several programs/products and got nothing at the end!

Right now I am interested in making money buying/selling domain names for profit..

On the short term my goal is to create an additional income next to my monthly salary..

But on the long term.. my goal & real wish is to quit my full time job & spend more time with my family & hobbies ... MY WISH IS TO REACH THE STAGE OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM

I hope I can achieve my goals through domaining & using the help of my fellow domainers in the forum...
hi there are many ways to earn money online .i earn money with help of this site goresellers that is we can
buy a bulk amount of domain from them and then sell them . i earned a lot here .to buy a domain from them first we must become a reseller here .
in this site they provide two types of reseller plan basic and pro reseller plan .i choose basic reseller plan
for my business .i felt happy with their service.
Hi welcome to forum!
It is the goal of most people here i think
Read up on Ewen Chai
Hello all,

Welcome to the domain social forum site. I am Anderson and I am owner of web hosting company. I hope you all cooperate with me.
Welcome to the forum. I also just joined this forum to talk and share knowledge on domaining here.

Vincent
Welcome! I started today, trying to sell domains, but I need 15 posts first :|