Hello! ladies and gentleman!
Nice to meet you here.! My name is kun and I am from China. I am the business manager of xishui group-----one of the leading tyre manufacturers in china. The main product of our group is auto tyres. Welcome to china, to our group and hope to eastablish good long- time cooperation with you on the basis of equality,mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. Have a nice day!

CONTACT INFORMATION
E-MAIL: kunglobal@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: sktyre@msn.com
Hi Kunglobal

Welcome to Domain Social! You will certainly find what you are looking for here on the forums, as well as business contacts and help within the context of domain names.

Best Regards

Zach
Hi, my name is Anthony and i live in the USA, I am 16. I am a student in high school and that is about it right now. Myu personal e-mail is Neokid90@gmail.com
zach Wrote:Hi Kunglobal

Welcome to Domain Social! You will certainly find what you are looking for here on the forums, as well as business contacts and help within the context of domain names.

Best Regards

Zach
Hello! Zach, I am glad to receive your message. I think it will not be difficult, and I also hope that you can help me to share the business with me. what do you think of it.
wwwLUCKYDOTcom Wrote:Hi,

Good deal!

Hi, would you tell me your name, contanct information? I am in the hope of making friends with you. Looking forward to your early reply, thank you.
My name is Shaun and I'm from San Francisco, California though currently in Singapore. Nice to meet you.
hullo Kun, ni hao ma?

what i like about the type industry is that it goes round and round.
though the demand can be sometimes rubbery.
but there's nothing to beat a Goodyear and hardly a bad one, is there?

====
Shaun: heya, we're in the same country. how's it goin?
come visit my blog BizExcellerated Internet Marketing: Achieve mastery in blogging, adsense, affiliate marketing at Andrew Wee | Internet Marketing | Blogging | Affiliate Marketing | Adsense | Strategies, leave a comment even!
Car business is booming in China is it not? That makes me think the Tire business is a very lucrative one to be in at these times.

Are you doing any work to market your tire business online, or are you here for other purposes?
from the caribbean here...
Excellent, it's great having so many people from different countries collaborating in a discussion forum. There's so much to talk about Smile

Welcome again!