Hello, please help me?
ernestdray Wrote:Thank you very much. Parked approved me after I'm asking them review manually. Thank you very much for you all.

That's very good to know. I hope you can have what you are looking for and maybe make some money on the way... I'm a firm believer that personal attention is still better than dealing only with computers!
ernestdray Wrote:Thank you very much. Parked approved me after I'm asking them review manually. Thank you very much for you all.

Congratulations!

It's great when writing customer service turns out so well. How long are you going to wait before you sell the domains?
That's one of the things I like about Park. You can talk to them and have them respond to you as a human rather than only as an email. So many places use a computer program and what it says is what they go by. I hate that.
Yes, their customer service is very responsive and friendly. Thank you for parked.com Now, maybe some one have an idea how to operate domain parking business. Actually, I'm newbie at domain name business include parking or sell domains. Thank you very much.