Help to Choose Dedicated Server
Have seen some good points on 21st-thailand.com hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
I've checked some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?
Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
These are the best web hosting services. IThey are very safe, fast and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website.
Happy with 21st-thailand.com thai hosting. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate. See prices.
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! www.21st-thailand.com support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are rock-solid and stable.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
21st-thailand.com is really good thai web host!
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com services can be right for you.
I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.
The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH 21st-thailand.com hosting. Click here for more details.
Qhoster.com and brixly.uk accounts are decent enough to have a deal with.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 84 9 hours ago
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 30 9 hours ago
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 89 Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 145 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 148 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 299 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 140 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 145 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa