Hi Everybody
Well I was scouting around the internet to sell a few domain names. Somewhere I saw an ad for an eBook by Zach, and I am here. And it seems I must first become a bit of a veteran by posting few messages before I can sell my domains here. So be it!

Anyway its definitely better than another forum wanting me to pay $59.99 before I could even spell Sell!
LOL was it dnforum???

Enjoy your stay!
Thank you. It's good that I could generate a laugh. A good laugh a day keeps worries away.

Yes, u r right, although I mistakenly typed 99 in the fraction, it is 95 rather. Do you know of any way I can sell a couple of domain names fast? Real fast... I don't know whether I can reveal the names here to you.

- Srinivasa Rao.
well there's no fast way of selling domains unless you're selling cheap...

if you have a qulaity domain tried targeting end users with e-mails or even phone calls

if not then try to list it with a "reasonable" price on as many places as possible
Thanks pal. I have listed them at two sites and also floated a bid on a freelancing site. I just saw Jigar's post. So, I guess I can go to the Appraisals forum and ask opinion of you guys.

What do you say?
Yes you can post it there and people will give opinion, well just to let you know in advance no appraisals are 100% accurate. Rolleyes
Thanks again. If u r around, let's meet on the appraising grounds Smile
Nice to see you here, Welcome to the forum.

Yes, we are free and all we ask of our members is to get to know the place before they go crazy selling their domains!

See you around the forum

Zach
Thanks Zach.

I am kind of being an active domainer since last 6 months and it's so very foolish of me to have overlooked the forums. Well, better late than never and it feels nice to have started here than anywhere else.

I was always good at floating new business ideas and creating startups and then handing over to others to sustain/operate them. It is very taxing in the physical domain, but not so in the internet domain. I think I discovered the call of my life when I actively started in this line. Having come here, that belief is reinforced.

A properly formed domain name could represent a niche business never thought of before. And you could spin out new businesses from domain names rather than the conventional way of finding good name for an existing copycat business. What do you say Zach?
Greetings My Friend! Here's the Link to the article; if it does't work, Google "Kevin Ham"
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/busin.../01/100050989/

Thanks for the kind remarks. I have read your reply several times, in addition to your Bio. Allow me to commend your command of the English language. While I have technically been in the domaining field for a longer period of time, your education and twenty year perspective from the tech profession, has me wondering how the perspective of a worn out old carpenter will be of much help. However, the acquisition of a new friend is always welcome, and who knows what will develope from an exchange of ideas.

Reading the article will really expand your view of just what is transpiring in the industry and a visit to http://www.domainembarking.com. will perhaps allow you to focus your plans. I
will give your names further thought. Today I plan to build a new website divorcing my URL business from my current political website, as suggeste by Zach. If you like, we will then compare inventories and perhaps devise a mutual business plan. Until then: Happy Trails. Wendall