Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS
Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about Hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards
QHoster.com services are the best to sign up with.
Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.
So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. Centohost.com has won my business. Their package prices also amazed.
They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Great Webhosting companies with great support.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
Very good with their standard products. Hosting022.com reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are the best EU VPS providers.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.
I have been with hosting022.com for 5 months now and I am a low-maintenance customer. I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable.
Customer service has been great, always someone to help. Haven't had any problems with security or downtime.
Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, hosting022.com was like a breath of fresh air. All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes.
They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need US VPS for Opencart based online shop MatterEnergy 7 368 08-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent Malta-based wordpress hosting providers Bileator 3 795 05-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  India-based VPS providers (KVM) ? Lougalvi 4 758 04-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Reliable EU-based VPS providers ? Bileator 7 1,036 02-08-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Trustworthy EU-based VPS providers ? Bileator 6 915 11-16-2020, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for US-based VPS hosting KiddoWas 9 3,379 06-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Last Post: JissyKarter