Hi, I'm new here. Ask me my name.
Hey, this is Red Matrix from Adminfusion and other places around the net.

Sadly, I am becomming addicted to buying domains. I don't sell that much,
but that doesn't stop me from aquiring them. Sad Smile

some offthe top of my head:

iamthejuggernaut.com
new-planets.com
amazingrevenge.com
phpfor.us
LLLL.mobi
NLL.mobi
LLN.mobi

the .mobi's were aquired yestrday. L = letter, N = number.
My question is ? Are you making any money off of them??/ Thankx for thse info, Echos
Hi Red Matrix, its good to have you with us!

Youre in good hands (i think) because we are also all addicted to buying domains!

The members should be able to help you out with finding the right domains and making money on the ones you have.

If you need anything, just PM Smile

Zach
Yeah, how do I unload these domains:

amazingRevenge.com
avengeYourself.com
venganzaDulce.com (spanish)
dulceVenganza.com (spanish)

new-planets.com
planet-charon.com
planet-ceres.com
wonLiDoSho.com

careOneSupports.com
iAmWi.de
phpfor.us
Well that's quite a list of domains to get rid of. Are you selling all of them? My daughter loves anything with revenge in the title. Books, songs, and other items as well. So good luck selling them.
It is an interesting obsession you have there! As someone indicated if you are making money and not loosing it then go for it. How many do you have at this point?
About how many domains do you have? I have eight currently. I stopped buying for a bit. I went crazy one day and bought seven and have yet to do anything with them....lol.
Ladybecklyn~ what did you buy anything fun? I think it is fun to find what catches the eyes of others. If you don't mind sharing with us that is.
I don't know how many I got.. probably 20.

I got one called Got Wii’d? that I bought just for the play on words. I slapped a blog on it, just to say it's developed.

No, I don't unload these things. I've only sold 2 domains, actually. Sad