Hi all
Hi there

Am absolutely new and would like to say hello to all and also ask a question...what is post count? this is what came up when i tried to put a domain on sale. "To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily". what should i do next?
Hey there and welcome to the forum! I am sure you will really like this place Smile I am assuming you will have to post 14 more times before you can post your info Smile So, we can get to know you better!
ohhhhhhh ..... sigh !
Gigi Wrote:Hey there and welcome to the forum! I am sure you will really like this place Smile I am assuming you will have to post 14 more times before you can post your info Smile So, we can get to know you better!

hey thanks gigi! was here a week and what a wasted week!
It isnt a wasted week, not when you met us! Plus if we know you, then we will be more willing to read when you have something to offer. Talk to us, babe! and welcome Smile
thanks for the warm welcome, and adding this im upto 6 posts already Smile I have some great domains for sale so cant wait to post at the sell buy forum!