Hi everyone
I am new in this forum, please give me guide to be good domainer Smile
Hello getime, it's good to see you here.

I think you'll find lots of interesting posts to learn from here. I'm definitely still learning. Wink

Take care. I'll see you around.
Yup, since yesterday I am going around this forum. A lot interesting information here so I can start sell some of domain that I have. Big Grin

See u again Taggart
Hey gettime

Good to see you here.

If you are new to domaining and are looking for a guide, I suggest the Domain Book: http://www.DomainCashSecrets.com

See you around here

Zach
It's always nice to see new faces. Welcome to our little forum. You can pretty well find whatever information you need about domains here.
Hi Zach,

I have see your site, likely you have an interesting ebook for read. I am considering to buy it, but not now, still waiting the right time :-)
Nice to see you ACCER :-)
Welcome to the site. You are starting out at the right website. If you spend time here for long you're bound to be successful in you domains. Get all the great advice and experience here.
Grace Wrote:Welcome to the site. You are starting out at the right website. If you spend time here for long you're bound to be successful in you domains. Get all the great advice and experience here.

Hi Grace, I have starting learning and I want that can be applied ASAP because I need money and now I have starting sell again some my domain that I have at SEDO. I have ask help for appraise them on this forum but likely it not too interesting for have feeedback. Time is running and I don't want waste my time just by waiting the feedback Big Grin
Well if you are looking for feedback, you will have to give people time to read the list and then reply. these things can take time. I understand the need for money now so put them up for sale....and wait for feedback.