Any info on Hostforweb hosting ? Is it reliable?
Any info on Hostforweb.com pricing and their server stability?
Need over 50 gbs of HD + 1 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?
What hosting provider is better? Why?
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Hostforweb.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
Just my 2 cents - hostforweb.com is a professional web hosting provider. Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers can be suitable for you.
Their response time blows the chart! The quality of service from their customer is what impressed me the most.Impressive and something I'll love to see continue. Excellent server speed and easy site migration; something that has endeared me to their site.
Whenever I have had problems the hostforweb.com team have been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem. It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
Hostforweb.com is ok. I you do not need a silly amount of space, their support and feature set is hard to beat.
I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
I'd advise you to use accounts from time-tested companies: rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 128 4 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 54 4 hours ago
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 59 Yesterday, 08:33 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 116 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 160 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 165 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 189 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 180 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 79 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 117 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter