Hosting for online pharmacy ?
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found exmasters.com , liquidweb.com and also kvchosting.net - are they good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
From the mentioned above web hosts, I'd rather choose kvchosting.net and their website hosting deals.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
My website is wordpress blog and Exmasters.com guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any Exmasters.com VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
This host by all means is the best provider I have ever came into contact with, he went well beyond his call of duty to ensure my full satisfaction.
Try hosting from hosting.uk and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.
I LOVE kvchosting.net provider and the service. They are always on top of the game.
Tried their support even at 3A.M. and support tech was their to solve a Apache issue in a minute.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 49 59 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 81 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 8 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi