Hosting with fast servers?
I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 15GBs - space, 600Gbs - transfer!
any experience with Hostmines.com hosting? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are good enough to have a deal with.
They are the best hosting service providers ever. Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!
All I can say is that, Hostmines.com web host has been the best I have been with in the past 2 months of hosting websites with other providers and this host. I like their cheap hosting deals: Web Hosting @ $8.57/ year. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. Hostmines.com has been a fantastic service provider for hosting our site.
Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with their service.
I am fully satisfied using Hostmines.com feature-rich cheap web hosting services.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. The customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.
Best tech support. These techs know their stuff and have helped me out so many times, I have lost count. THAT IS WHY I always recommend Hostmines.com web hosting to my students and clients when they are considering a web host. Fantastic support team and better services than ever!
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They offer amazing prices and outstanding customer support team.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 3 49 9 hours ago
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 119 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 52 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 153 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 163 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 182 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 176 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 284 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 76 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM