How is people making money on "Second Life"?
Second life is just like real life. there even you trade and do business with people but all virtually
Hi, it is what hollywood movies based on. can you please submit the url here so I can have a look into it and maybe i'll book a luxury apartment there for future lol
The link? It's simple. Second Life: Your World. Your Imagination.!

I"m thinking of creating a similar site myself... I'll call it Third Life, or 3rdRock or LunarLeisureLiving!
david47 Wrote:The link? It's simple. Second Life: Your World. Your Imagination.!

I"m thinking of creating a similar site myself... I'll call it Third Life, or 3rdRock or LunarLeisureLiving!

LOL!!!
That sounds good! The only thing I see, is that if you really want to do something like that, you have to really work a lot! Or get some very good designers at the begining to help you set it up. To me, it seems like a very complicated video game for what I saw on TV, because I haven't been able to actually get online after I registered, because my computer is too old for it!Sad
I think I'll wait for the knockoffs and get in on the ground floor.
I was reading about some designers that are making a lot of money. And also companies that are placing their companies and even selling virtual stuff there! Money, money, money!!!
Dave Zan Wrote:I can see it now: someone will eventually sell a DVD titled "how to make lots
of money in Second Life". Big Grin

Well we see that for every MMORPG that has came out, I'm sure it will come out for Second Life if it hasn't already.
Maybe someone can sell a "Ten steps to success" CD on how to keep making money this way. I'd buy one right now and put it next to my real estate one. Ha!
It definately takes a strong, serious person to be successful. Everyone is looking for the easy way to do it...it does not exist.
I have recently run across a few Second Life vids and I can say I see the market in making videos on Second Life. I will look into it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do people make money on cheap domains sruppo 6 5,208 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: gepeopo12
  newbies make money? Dulcinea 26 11,923 08-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Last Post: ceyhanbol
  how can I make money? ofeli 4 3,593 04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: zach
  Why MortgageBrokers.com 'making large profits'--netinchina.org.cn WebGuru8 8 4,806 11-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Dave Zan
  Do you have a domain developed that really makes money? berlinlife06 32 13,941 09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Keeping it clean, or going for the money? berlinlife06 10 6,357 01-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  Invite your friends - We need more people here. Captain Dave 0 2,490 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How Much Money Can Be Made With Domaining? ryanz123 0 3,109 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: