How many .be you actually registered??
Hellp there! Ok guys and gals, around last year end the .be ccTLD was opened for free registeration. I think it has since closed for free registeration after January if I remembered correctly.

So, how many names you had actually snapped?? I know that it only allow up to 10 names per each account...but well, there's always some loop holes isn't it??:p
none

I was aware of it at the time, but I didnt know enough about belgium to register any good domains.
I have about 40 .be domains, but I am not sure I will renew any of them except 1 or 2.

Just have not had time to do anything with most of them, and there is not a really big market for the .be names themselves. I may keep a couple to sell after they go into renewal, but have not decided yet.
I wasn't aware, or else I would of tried snatching some top names. Is there any other similiar offers like this going on currently?
I too was unaware...I am a little new to this but also am curious if there is something similiar, now, going on?
Where did you first hear about the .be domains? I wonder if buying some quickly could make you more money if the value for them increased.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where did famous websites registered their domain? HeatherWhite 0 2,500 05-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: HeatherWhite
  Newly registered domain name Ose 2 3,067 09-30-2008, 03:20 AM
Last Post: ddesigns
  Is it advisable to register .info [if .com/.net/.org/.us/.tv is registered] fourwings 1 2,670 12-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Biz
  All 4 letters .com domain name was registered aready-- China Net Technology Limited WebGuru8 0 2,523 11-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Last Post: WebGuru8
  How do we know the total number for each TLD registered ? llegent 1 2,320 07-28-2006, 03:50 AM
Last Post: triumph