How many do you own?
Well, I'm like kitten, I have less than 10 but I'm trying to use every domain before selling them just to check up how they work first. I have faith on them, they're not a lot but I want to earn $$$ of them, I'm doing it right now and also I'm opening an e-commerce shop to see how that develops.
By the way equilec, did selling a domain on ebay worked for you? Did you had a good response or people interested? Hope to hear from you about that =)
Equilec- Did I buy "toubes" from you? I like it, and I found out it's a last name, and a city in Spain. And it sounds good. After looking at Ebay domains, most of what actually sells is for peanuts, though LLLLs may be about right. ESacrifice.
I currently own 52 domains
I think my domain buying is getting out of control, maybe I need help getting off this addiction....
I own 13... but I did quite a bit of research before acquiring each, and I think they're pretty good ones...
hlbbr Wrote:I currently own 52 domains

Geez, how do you keep up with all of them? Do you plan on selling them off?
Around 3,000 +/- 200 depend on when I check.
Few hundred on my server.
Most on parked.com
few hundred on sedo.com

Average renewal fee per month is about 2 to 3K

Quality is more important than Quantity Big Grin
Wow you guys own a lot of domains, like some people said I only have about 30 but I am more into developing domains than buying/selling now
I own over 80 domains.
I sell them out.Smile