Looking for reseller
So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 15/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 50gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable

Thanks
Taking into account your needs, can recommend hostwinds.com reseller hosting deals (ssd storage + Litespeed server).
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
IMHO, kvchosting.com would work fine. Their ssd reseller hosting deals start from $14.99/mo.
Their support team is the USA so that is much appreciated. Their Cpanel is feature rich and easy to use.
Taking into account your needs, think that QHoster.com is one of the best options for getting cPanel reseller hosting plans.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
I know webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com provide quality and reliable reseller plans with high uptime and their tech staff is skillful and knowledgeable. They are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
Think that you will be pleased with Centohost.com - their reseller hosting plans look affordable. Get 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
You can try qhoster or hostgator for that budget.
I second webhostingbuzz.com.
Their reseller plans are full-featured with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is second to none.
(05-05-2017, 07:00 AM)KiddoWas Wrote: So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 15/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 50gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable

Thanks

I think warez-host.com reseller web hosting is a good deal!

I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for 9 months.
When you get that much space and bandwidth, it's worth it to have slightly less speed than other hosts.
I will highly recommend you to choose the reseller hosting services form microhost company, as they provide the services at very constant pace and makes them reliable and efficient for the use of their customers. I am happy by using their services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for reseller hosting package MiracleMoff 4 558 07-20-2022, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  ⭕cPanel Hosting @£0.7/m⭕Reseller @£2/m✅NVMe✅CloudLinux✅LiteSpeed⚡⭕ KiddoWas 0 887 03-23-2022, 02:51 PM
Last Post: KiddoWas
  Cheap Reseller hosting accounts in India? Bileator 3 814 11-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Right reseller plan ... mazepa 3 756 08-28-2020, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Italy Reseller hosting accounts? Bileator 4 957 07-28-2020, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Affordable Reseller accounts? MiracleMoff 4 926 07-21-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Get upto 25% OFF on Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server, WordPress Hosting abhilasha 0 972 07-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Last Post: abhilasha
  [Host IT Smart] Get 50% OFF on Reseller Linux Hosting | With WHMCS, SSL, CDN hostitsmart 0 1,019 05-16-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
Thumbs Up Hurry UP! Black Friday & Cyber Sunday Offers 30% OFF On WHMCS Reseller Web Hosting - sophia 0 1,031 11-22-2018, 05:53 AM
Last Post: sophia
Thumbs Up Powerfull SSD Reseller Web Hosting India 10% OFF - Hostripples India! sophia 0 1,078 11-19-2018, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sophia